Assistant / Restaurant Manager
1. To manage the operation of the restaurants / outlets to achieve company target.
2. Organizing, supervising and managing the staffs included training to the staffs.
3. To deliver a good quality of customer service and products.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary / STPM / “A” Level / Pre-U, any field.
2. Required languages : Bahasa Malaysia, English.
3. Preferably specializing in Food/ Beverage/ Restaurant Service or equivalent.
4. Pleasant personality, responsible, committed and good problem solving.
5. Full-Time positions available.