1. Handling full set account, ensuring the accounting entries are posted in an accurate and timely matter.
2. Responsible for the preparation of complete set of financial report and management report.
3. Well verse with GST compliance, preparation of GST tax submission and payment.
4. Arrangement of payables to suppliers and cheque for payment.
5. Checking cash flow report & preparation of bank and creditor reconciliation.
6. Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax agent , company secretary and government bodies to comply for satutory and other requirement.
7. Assist in coarching junior account assistant.
8. Any other assignment which assigned by the superior and management from time to time.
1. Min 1 Year Working Experience in related field.
2. Proficient in MS Office and UBS Accounting.
1. To manage the operation of the restaurants / outlets to achieve company target.
2. Organizing, supervising and managing the staffs included training to the staffs.
3. To deliver a good quality of customer service and products.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary / STPM / “A” Level / Pre-U, any field.
2. Required languages : Bahasa Malaysia, English.
3. Preferably specializing in Food/ Beverage/ Restaurant Service or equivalent.
4. Pleasant personality, responsible, committed and good problem solving.
5. Full-Time positions available.
1. Assist and be on duty in other outlets as and when required.
2. Ensure excellent service and prompt attention with all customers.
3. Work closely with Head Chef, Kitchen Team, and all departments to ensure all activities are well coordinated and carried out.
4. Ensure proper staff planning and smooth operation.
1. Preferably specializing in Food/ Beverage/ Restaurant Service.
2. Immediate vacancies. Prefer who can start immediately.
3. Pleasant personality, good customer service and responsible.
4. Able to work on shift, weekend and Public Holiday.
5. Contact 06-2828035 OR send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Responsible for daily deliver according the schedule.
1. Punctual, Responsible and Reliable.
2. Valid GDL / D licence (3000kgs) with clean track record.
3. At least one year working experience in related field.
4. Able to work on weekend and public holiday and do overtime.
1. Assist in handling all HR matters and works.
1. At least 1 year experience in HR functions or related field.
2. Familiar with MS Office, good command of English, responsibility, self motivated, good interpersonal skill.